PDK Field Representatives
Field representatives are PDK staff members whose experience in educational settings and PDK chapters make them eminently qualified to support PDK chapters both in the U.S. and abroad. These individuals are responsible for providing timely, accurate, and meaningful support to chapters to help ensure their continued growth and success.
Field representatives are assigned to states, continents, and/or districts, as this list illustrates. You can contact the field representatives by consulting it to see who is serving your area.
- Encourage local chapter activities as related to PDK’s mission, vision, and goals;
- Work with local leaders to ensure compliance with PDK policies and procedures related to chapter operations; oversee proper, timely submission of all necessary reports for a successfully functioning chapter;
- Facilitate chapter mergers and new chapter development;
- Communicate with local chapter leaders about options for retention and recruitment;
- Help to organize and conduct training events for PDK chapter officers;
- Attend local meetings, functions, and events of PDK chapters as appropriate;
- Work with all PDK staff to help refine existing activities and create new programs that support the mission, vision, and goals of PDK.