Curriculum Management Licensure Preparation
This 3 1/2 day training program is the final training component for licensure leading to curriculum management auditor certification. This level of training is by invitation only, following completion of the application procedure described below. Participants must bring a computer and printer to this program.
The training program addresses the following topics:
- Technical report writing
- Document review
- Site observations
- Interviews, taking notes, quotes
- Performance-based assessment with feedback
Individuals desiring to obtain curriculum auditor certification must be fully licensed and experienced school administrators and must submit a letter of interest along with the following:
- Documentation of completion of Curriculum Assessment and Design and Delivery and Systems Factors: Governance, Leadership and Support Services training
- A brief résumé, indicating professional background, academic training, and work experience
- Two letters of recommendation from superiors or peers, including information about the candidate's communication skills
- An original, professional writing sample (for example, a report, article, or a paper for a course) that demonstrates written communication skills
Send your application materials to:
Curriculum Management Systems, Inc.
5415 NW 88th Street, Suite 300
Johnston, IA 50131
Training takes place each year during the last week of September in Tucson, Arizona.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.