Give to the Annual Fund
Did you know that a $100 gift to the Annual Fund contributes as much to the PDK Educational Foundation’s work as a $2,000 endowed fund? Yes, Annual Fund gifts are that valuable since a $2,000 endowed fund yields five percent—$100—per year.
There are many reasons to give to the Annual Fund. Here are just a few:
- You think that changing the life of a student is a pretty good return on investment.
- You believe in Kappan and want it to remain the No. 1 education policy magazine.
- You know that policy makers rely on the PDK/Gallup Poll of the Public’s Attitudes Toward the Public Schools.
- You want to support the next generation of great educators by providing students who are interested in education-related careers with activities and materials that allow them to explore the teaching profession in a variety of ways.
- You want to strengthen the education profession that has given so much to you.
- You know that the PDK Educational Foundation is run in a professional, accountable, and trustworthy way.
- You understand that none of your PDK membership dues go to support the educational foundation initiatives.
So the real question is, why not give to the Annual Fund?
Every gift matters. Make your gift today.