After many years of service to the education profession, you deserve a well-earned reward. Senior membership provides you with great services and benefits, uninterrupted contact with the association, and a way to support the belief that excellence in education is essential to the future of a free society. Enjoy all of the services and benefits of a PDK professional membership at a discount of more than 40%!
Senior membership may be granted by the international board, upon request of the member, to the professional member in good standing who has attained the age of 60 years and is fully retired from a primary education position. Senior membership may be granted, regardless of age, to a member who has retired from a primary education position because of a permanent disability (as evidenced by appropriate documentation), provided that the member has at least 10 years of good-standing membership prior to applying for senior membership.
- Senior membership is subject to approval.
- Dues for senior members are significantly reduced. Please call us at 800-766-1156 for your international dues and chapter membership rates.
- Senior dues become effective during the next renewal cycle.
- Senior membership is not retroactive.
- Senior membership is not available to first-year members.
View a complete list of PDK member benefits.
How to Request Senior Membership Status