PDK Book Club
About the PDK Book Club
Join the PDK Book Club and receive a selection of the most prominent, education-related books delivered right to your doorstep—without the hassle of scouring book reviews and making a trip to the book store! Add this option to your current PDK membership, and three times per year (July, November, and March) you will receive a contemporary book selected specifically for PDK members.
PDK Book Club Selection Examples
- Making Teamwork Meaningful: Leading Progress-Driven Collaboration in a PLC at Work by William M. Ferriter, Parry Graham, and Matt Wight (March 2013) Study guide (PDF)
- The Global School: Connecting Classrooms and Students Around the World by William Kist (November 2012) Study guide (PDF)
- Bringing Innovation to School: Empowering Students to Thrive in a Changing World by Suzie Boss (July 2012)
- Embedded Formative Assessment by Dylan William (March 2012) Study guide (PDF)
As a PDK Book Club member, you can:
- Support your school or school district’s professional learning efforts by using selections from these quality education-centered books as discussion-starters in teacher staff meetings; and
- Build your professional skill set and enhance your career as a teacher leader.
Just think, you can get three books for only $39*. Sign up today by calling 800-766-1156 or add it to your membership when you renew your PDK membership.
*The $39 rate applies to PDK members who live within the US or have an APO/FPO address. The rate is $59 for PDK members in Canada or Mexico and $89 for PDK members in any other country.